Friday, April 16, 2010

Take16: Chill My Fellow Sportsmen! (ll)

So I'm back to talk about  this next incident: The Fagar Secondary School Sit-Down. The thing was, one Fagar Sec judoka was disqualified half-way during his bout. His coach, once a bronze-medallist in the SEA Games, was infuriated and went on a rampage, and later intructed his boys to sit in the middle of the dojo. This caused many delays. And of course, this whole event pretty much made the Fagar team look ridiculous. Just take a look at the picture below:
Yes, as you can see, they don;t look very interested in making a stand. To be honest, if I were one of those judokas, I would not have followed the coach's decision. These players have made quite a fool of themselves by acting under the coach's instruction like that. Oh,and I feel that he needn't be so angry really.

So these are my views on the recent sports incidents that have occured, and I would just like to say that sportsmanship is something way more important than the game itself.

Follow & Comment,
Jong

No comments:

Followers