Sunday, January 17, 2010

TakeThree: The Wonders of a Workout

Let me give you an overview of my day.
  • Woke
  • Went to Church
  • Had an interesting Disciple Group (DG) lesson
  • Sang my heart out during worship
  • Came home and wasted my afternoon doing nothing
  • Went for and intense swim
  • Back home
  • I crammed in two hours of self-initiated work
So now I am pretty amazed by how exercise can set you self-discipline at a pretty high level. Yes, I have been guilty of wasting my time away many times before and it's like this: "One of these days, is none of these days."  or "How soon not now, becomes never." Yup, them good ol' procrastination quotes. But after some exercise something overcame me and I was ready to start studying, so I am quite impressed with this discovery. I guess the determination of trying to exceed my limits really got my will-power going. So I just want to share this because I'm trying hard not to procrastinate when I really should doing something else. And yes, I got a new record for my timing ;)

No comments:

Followers